This resource accomplishes the following things:
- Creates a standardized framework for armor and cosmetics keywords for mod authors to prevent conflicts
- Standardizes armor and cosmetics slot usage to prevent conflicts (contributed by all major cosmetics mod authors).
- Creates a standard armor and weapons workbench to be utilized for crafting items added by mods.
- Adds a standard ma keyword for use by weapon modders, a set of OMODs for damage upgrades for blade weapons, and dn keywords for Tactical Light, Laser Sight, & Tactical Light/Laser Sight combo OMODs.
- Adds sorting keywords for weapon calibers to make it easier for weapon modders to set up their gun mods for dynamic sorting.
Additionally, the OBTS must have a minimal definition as follows (if the item already has OBTE defined, do not change it; below is only for items where OBTE is undefined):
- OBTE – Count = 1
- OBTS Parts A Count = 0
- OBTS Parts B Count = 0
- OBTS Unknown (first instance) = 00 00 00 00 FF FF 01
- OBTS Unknown (second instance) = 00 00