This is an Atomic Beauty conversion of n8k’s BlackRose outfit originally found in Skyrim.This conversion was sourced from mbw1’s CBBE fallout 4 port. So yeah, it’s a conversion of a port from another game.
- Download and install the Bodyslide and Outfit Studio utility.
- Download and install the Atomic Beauty body shape.
- Download and install mbw1’s CBBE BlackRose port.
- Download and install this mod (automatically, using NMM, or if manually then extract the file into Fallout 4’s Data folder. Overwrite the original meshes when prompted.)
- If you only wish to play with the default Atomic Beauty body shape then stop here and enjoy. If you wish to customize your shape then read on.
- Open the BodySlide utility. The outfits will be within the “AB BlackRose” group.
- Tweak the sliders to your liking, or use a preset you have already created.
- Don’t forget to make sure the zap box is checked or you’ll have feet clipping the high heels.