Very low-performance impact, as it uses the SweetFX injector of the ENB Settings! The thick line effect loses power, while progressively regains strength farther away.
- Download v.307 of the ENB files from here
- Extract the ENB folder. Go inside the Wrapper Version Folder, and copy over the d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll files into your fallout 4 directory, where fallout4.exe is located
(something like this: C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Fallout4)
- Download my files and extract and copy them to that same directory, overriding those in there with mine if prompted
- Shift + Enter : Show ENB Menu
- Shift + Z : Turn ENB Off and On in game
- * Key : show fps