The Common Wealth Store adds a store that’s open 24 hours outside Sanctuary, right in front of the Red Rocket Station where you can find the following vendors:
- Fred Guns – All weapons, ammo, and weapon mods
- Tom Armor – All armors and armor mods
- Serah Clothes – All clothes and accessories like fashionable sunglasses
- Mike Diner – All uncooked foods like carrots
- Lisa Diner – All beverages and cooked foods like noodles
- Alice Books – All books, magazines and toys
- Frimelda Meds – All chems
- Dan Misc – All scrap and miscellaneous items like wonder glue, military grade duct tape, paint, vase, etc
- Dr. Lucille – Doctor
- Free bed (Player owned)
- Power Armor Station
- Cooking Station
- Chem Station
- Armor Station
- Weapon Station
- Please note that some quest items can (might) also be bought from them so it’s your own choice if you’ll buy it from them or follow the quest line
- All items from all DLCs aren’t included because I don’t have any of the DLCs yet.
- Face surgeon and hair salon will be added in the future.
- Use NMM or drag and drop to \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4.
- Use NMM or delete the files “Common Wealth Store.esp” from \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data and “000CommonWealth.BGSM” from \Data\Materials\SetDressing\Signage