The point of this mod is to allow you to build more for your settlements, since Bethesda placed a limit. It’s super simple!
Extract the package into the location of your Fallout 4 executable.
- Start up your game and head to the settlement you wish to expand.
- Stand in front of the workshop and use it to open the construction menu.
- Open the console by pressing the tilde (~) key.
- With the console open left click the workshop.
- Type the following without the quotes into the console: “bat settlement” to higher the default by near 3x
- Type the following without the quotes into the console: “bat lowersettlement” to lower the values to near default.
Credit: GrimTech – PatrickJr