It’s a MK14 EBR. It’s essentially a modernised M14. Which itself is a modernised M1.
Place everything into …..Fallout 4/Data. To add weapon into your game, type in ‘help mk14 4’, and note down the ID of the WEAP entry. Type in ‘player.additem id 1’ to complete the process.
- (v1.1) AWKCR is now supported! Craft it at the Weapon Bench.
- (v1.5) Found in Publick Occurrences
- (v1.7) Found in a lot more other places now!
- Brand new model with fully functional normal maps
- Textures built ground-up with physically-based rendering in mind (ie. weapon will react with lighting).
- Extensive system of mods to personalise weapon from DMR to CQB rifle.
- Tailored balancing system to allow the player to balance this weapon along with other weapons in-game.
The rifle has a base damage of
55 33 (10% less than a hunting rifle stock). By default, it comes with a semi-auto standard receiver, short barrel, Mod 0 stock,
ironsights and a flash hider. Available mods are:
- Flash hider
- Muzzle brake
- SuppressorLeupold CQBSS 1.1-8x
- Elcan SpecterDR 1-4x
- EOTech XPS3 – 1.2
- EOTech XPS3 w/ G33 magnifier – 1.4
- S&B 3-20×50 PMII – 1.5
- Surefire M952V – 1.6
- Swappable reticles (SpecterDR, XPS3) – 1.3
- EBR Mod 0
- EBR Mod 1 (CTR)
- EBR Mod 1 (CTR w/ cheekrest)
- EBR Mod 2
- Long barrel
- Short barrel
Receiver mods (semi and auto) – v1.1
Most of these mods will cosmetically affect the weapon. More mods to be added in the future.
MK14 EBR.zip 131.2 MB