NewDialog Mod is origin dialogue mod, at this point only english and russian full dialogue strings added in archives.
In latest (0.7) version there is only one file: mod configured for Nexus Mod Manager. I strongly recomment use exactly current version, because YOU can configure visual style. YOU can configure even dialogue order. Look at screenshots for more information about configurable parts of dialogue menu.
Also, if your language is not listed (English and Russian), You can do dialogue full strings yourself. Its easy. There is a tool for this: OldDialStyle from Fallout4translator to automatically produce the strings needed by this mod.
Installation 0.4 version:
- Step 1. Unpack archive in Fallout4/Data folder with file overwriting.
- Step 2. Open Fallout4.ini (usually in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Games\Fallout4)
- Step 3. Find sResourceStartUpArchiveList=
- Step 4. And add “, NewDialog_en.bsa” (without quotes!) to end of list, like this:
sResourceStartUpArchiveList=Fallout4 - Startup.ba2, Fallout4 - Shaders.ba2, Fallout4 - Interface.ba2, NewDialog_en.bsa
- Step 5. Save Fallout4.ini
- Step 6. Make sure you don’t have multiactivatemenu.swf and dialoguemenu.swf files in Fallout4/Data/Interface dirrectory, because they have biggest priority than files from mod.
- Step 1. Remove “, NewDialog_en.bsa” from Fallout4.ini
- Step 2. Replace Fallout4_en.STRINGS in Fallout4/Data/strings to its original file from originalStrings folder.
- Step 3. Delete NewDialog_en.bsa and originalStrings folder from Fallout4/Data folder.