Ponytail Hairstyles Mod adds 27 new standalone hairstyles for your female characters. All the hairstyles have been made for Fallout 4 and feature full physics. These hairstyles can be used on both males and females, but were designed for females.
1. Download the main file from the files section of this page. Install with either the Nexus Mod Manager, or manually.
2. Nexus mod manager install: After downloading, enable the mod in the mod manager. Check that the mod is enabled in “Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Fallout4\Plugins.txt”. You should see *AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp in the list.
3. Manual install: Copy the contents of the zip to your “Fallout 4\data” directory. Open this fie: “Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Fallout4\Plugins.txt”. Add the following and save:
4. Open this file: “Users\[your user name]\Documents\my games\Fallout4\Fallout4Custom.ini”. Add the following and save:
[Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 sResourceDataDirsFinal= This can also be added to your Fallout4.ini instead of Fallout4Custom.ini.
5. In the game, open the console with the tilde key. Type “slm player 1”. Select the face, then the hair, then your desired hairstyle (i.e. Azar Ponytail 1). Exit out of the menu and you’re done. You can also go to a barbershop to choose your hairstyle.