Some of the furniture items were just a little bit too dirty or damaged to fit in my otherwise spotless Vault.So this mod modified the textures a bit – removing rust and damage, freshening up the colors. That sort of thing.
- A diner booth with intact seats and non-rusted table
- A crib for the nursery(this one I actually scuffed up a bit, the pre-war one was too pristine)
- A bed with freshly laundered sheets(fits as both a children’s or hospital bed)
- A Vault-Tec school desk(can not be used by adults)
- A red-and-white-checkered Vault atrium floor piece(to build a Vault 81-style dining area)
Requires: Vault-Tec Workshop