The mod feature textures from eye pictures where some are from medical picture repositories, others are digital paintings and some are from real players that took pictures of their eyes and sent them to me. The textures are 512×512 in resolution, meaning that it’s twice the resolution of Fallout 4 Vanilla’s.
- New eyes texture, mostly heterochromia;
- This mod will REPLACE some Vanilla eyes for new eyes textures;
- Lore friendly. Brighter unique eyes for men and women;
- New textures will be added in future release… Keep in touch!
- Manual = Copy the content into DATA folder;
- Using More Custom Eyes Options = This mod adds more options for eyes color to the character creation menu without replacing the vanilla eyes;
- Installer = Run the installer and follow the instructions;
- Mod Manager = Uses Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) or other mod installation tool;
- Experimental FO4Edit Plugin = Allows you to choose eye colors in character creation menu. Read details below before using.
Installing and Running the Replacer Tool (detailed instructions):
- 1. This is a separate tool, not a mod itself, so you cannot run it in NMM or any other mod installation tool (Mod Manager instructions below). You will only need to run the tool once to set-up your choice of eye textures, although it can be run multiple times if you want to makes changes or as new textures become available.
- 2. Once you download the file, simply unzip it into any folder or onto your desktop. It does not need to be unzipped inside the Fallout 4 directory, and should probably be kept someone where else for ease of use.
- 3. Once unzipped, run the TEOB Replacer Managemnt Tool.exe file. If your system is not configured to make file extensions visible, you can also tell by the size of the file (5,531 KB). The other files in the zip folder are much smaller.
- 4. When the exe is run, you will see additional instructions at the top of the screen.
- 5. You will be asked to select the folder where your Fallout 4 replacement eye textures are to be stored. The default path is provided to make it easier. Note for Steam users, the default path will normally be in your applications folder under \Steam\Steamapps\common\Fallout 4\. For other users, it will be where ever you chose to install the game.
- 6. If you have not yet installed any previous eye textures, the folder path for modded eye textures may not exist. If so, you can either create it in your Fallout 4 directory before running the tool or use the Make new folder option under “Browse” in the tool to build the series of required folders.
- 7. The correct folder path should be: …Data\textures\actors\character\eyes
Selecting your new eye textures:
- 1. There are 2 sets of pictures for each eye texture. When you first open the tool, all sets of texture will be identical (meaning that everything is set to the default textures). Please note that if you run the tool multiple times, it does not store your previous selections and will go back to the default state.
- 2. For each texture that you want to replace, click on the image to the right. This will bring up a scrolling view of all eye textures available from the Eyes of Beauty Skyrim version (including all the additional human colors and the Wood Elf eye textures). Scroll through the selection and when you see the color you would like to use as the replacement, click on it. It will now show in the image on the right.
- 3. If you decide that you want a different texture for the that eye type, simply click the right image and select again.
- 4. If you decide that you want no replacement after choosing one, simply click on the original image on the left side and it will reset that eye color.
- 5. When are finished selecting all the new eye textures you want to replace, scroll to the bottom and click Apply! You can now run the game and see your new eye textures.
TEOB All-In-One-133-2-3.7z 11.0 MB
Credit: LogRaam aka Gabriel Mailhot