I’d like to introduce my new awesome collaborator, Stndmunki, who’s been an amazing help at rebuilding and improving Wearable Travel Backpack. Seriously, he’s like a (ravioli eating) machine. We’ve added a few new things and decided to change the mod’s name to “Wearable Backpacks and Pouches”. I’m just glad we found each other *cryyy. I hope those sleepless long hours pay off and you guys like our work 😀
- Adds 6 craftable and upgradable equipments with independent textures: Traveler’s Backpack, Wanderer’s Backpack, Venturer’s Backpack, Adventurer’s Bandolier, Survivor’s Vest, and Mercenary’s Belt.
- Equipments use slot 54, 55, 56, and 57 (selectable when crafting)
- Carryweight capacity bonus variants (accessible via any armor workbenches)
- Strapless backpacks and removable straps.
- FOMOD installer and optional patches.
Currently there are 3 patches:
- AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches – Ballistic Weave.esp (self explanatory)
- AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches – NoCrafting Perks.esp (No perk requirements)
- AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches -Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
FOR NEW USERS
- 1. Make sure this line is present in your Fallout4.ini:
[Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 sResourceDataDirsFinal=
- 2. Make sure this line is present under the [LAUNCHER] entry in Fallout4Prefs.ini:
- 3. Install version 1.4 using your fave manager. If you want to install manually, extract the archive to your Data folder, and enable the
esp. Installing and enabling the esp are two different things.
- 4. Install version 1.4b using your fave manager. If you want to install manually, extract the archive to your Data folder.
- 5. Install UPDATED patches if available.
Credit: Aldebaran90 and Stndmunki