This F4SE plugin allows building and placing objects in workshop mode everywhere (see note below) you want. Inside other objects, in water, even at air. Also makes almost all scrap-only objects (yellow) selectable/movable. Also you can move objects out of green zone and leave them there, while I do not recommend do this – if you think your settlement borders are too tight, just use border expanding mods like Build High (be careful though, as this mod conflicts with scrap mods and can cause reset bug).
Allowing building in water has a side effect – all objects which requires water to be placed in, now can be build/placed everywhere also.
Put water-purifiers everywhere!
- 1. Find out your Fallout4 version: start game, main menu->settings->lower-right corner
- 2. Make sure you have F4SE, suitable for your game version.
- 3. Install plugin for your game version with NMM (or other mod manager) OR extract contents of archive into Fallout4 game dir.
- 4. Check that place.dll is located at Data\F4SE\Plugins in Fallout4 game directory.
- 5. Run game with f4se_loader.exe
There is configuration file place.ini (if there is no such file – rename place.ini.example to place.ini) in Data\F4SE\Plugins, where you can configure ‘place everywhere’ mode by default and hotkeys:
- 1. mode by default can be set to – always enabled (no toggle hotkey and console command); toggle enabled, on by default (hotkey and console command enabled); toggle enabled, off by default (hotkey and console command enabled).
- 2. You can configure hotkey for mode toggle (if enabled), object snapping toggle, ground and surface snapping toggle.
- 3. You can configure messages shown when hotkeys were used.
Hotkeys by default:
- F8 – toggles “Place Everywhere” mode (if you enabled toggle in config)
- F1 – toggles object snapping (you have to cancel current object if you have any selected, for this to work)
- F2 – toggle ground and surface snapping
- F3 – toggle workshop grid snapping
- F5 – toggle out-of-workshop timeout
- F6 – toggle storing clamped objects in workshop storage, when underlying object is scrapped or stored in workshop storage
- F7 – lock/unlock hightlighted object selection. While selection locked, no other object will be hightlighted, when your move your aim on it.
- INS – toggle extra objects selection.
- Numpad 0 – reset rotation angles X and Y to 0
- Numpad 5 – remove ‘tremor’ effect
- Numpad 2 – move outlined object down
- Numpad 8 – move outlined object up
- Numpad 4 – move outlined object left
- Numpad 6 – move outlined object right
- Numpad 7 – move outlined object to player
- Numpad 9 – move outlined object from player
- Numpad 1 – scale down oullined object by 10%
- Numpad 3 – scale up outlined object by 10%
- Numpad dot – reset scale of outlined object to 100%
- Numpad minus – decrease rotation angle step
- Numpad plus – increase rotation angle step
- Numpad divide – decrease movement step
- Numpad multiply – increase movement step
- Ctrl – change rotation axis.
- Backspace – undo last precise movement/rotation/scaling action.
- ‘=’ – store outlined object position, rotation and scale info
- 1,2,3 – set X,Y,Z position of stored info to outlined object
- 4,5,6 – set X,Y,Z rotation angles of stored info to outlined object
- 7 – set scale of stored info to outlined object
- 0 – set all stored info to outlined object
Place-Fallout4-1.6.9-latest-release-9424-1-15-11-2.7z (255 downloads)
Requires: f4se_0_02_00.7z (185 downloads)