The main goal of this update is to create a progression system for Power Armor while keeping the vanilla armor untouched. This keeps the lore intact, provides a high degree of customization options, lots of end game content and stays compatible with almost every mod available.
Work your way up from basic T-45 to Model-X and eventually fully upgraded Advanced X-01 with a custom combination of Mods, Paints and Decals!
- FOMOD Installer with custom install options and crafting table integration patches.
- Power Armor Progression system
- Paint Shop Overhaul (major compatibility improvements)
- Easy or Immersive Paint crafting system
- 100 Power Armor Decals (Clean or Scratched)
- 106 Jetpack Styles to match your paint!
- Model-X Lining – Bring all models up to the level of the X-01
- Power Armor Mod Overhaul – Stackable Power Armor mod system for Advanced Power Armor
- New Power Armor Mods to add to your armor
- New Craftable Advanced Power Armor
- New Crafting Components for an immersive crafting system
- Advanced Power Armor Workbench
- Materials Overhaul – Allows you to use any Material bonus with any paint job!
- New Power Armor Materials to add to your Power Armor
- Compatibility with, Jetpacks Unlimited, Legendary Modifications, Craftable Workbenches, More Power Armor Mods, Wearable Backpacks and ArmorKeywords
- Tons of bug fixes and usability improvements to the Power Armor menu
- Built in support for Better Armor Mod Descriptions
- ALL Paints meticulously hand crafted by me.
- ALL Paints are now in Unique Category and can be applied ON TOP of Default Game Materials!
- 424 Paint Style/Color Variations and Counting!
- 3 Paint Finish Options (Matte, Normal Shine and Waxed)
- Single ESP and Multiple ESP Options
- Lite and Full Feature Options (LITE acts like normal standalone for maximum compatibility)
- Hand Crafted Texures, Normals and Specular Maps
- ALL paints have been created to look brand new with clean shiny paint jobs
- ALL paints are standalone
- ALL Paints have custom chrome parts buffed to a nice shine (Custom Specular Maps)
- 4 Different versions of paint jobs Classic Flames, Inverted Flames, Solid and Camo
- Mix and Match any colors together or mix inverted with regular flames or solids to get the look you want
More info: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2249/?